Autism Awareness Care and Training (AACT) centre is committed to supporting individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder. We believe that each child can use their God-given talent to reach their maximum potential, regardless of disability. We are dedicated to fostering meaningful education and independence for every child.
- AACT is confident that God leads our mission.
- AACT believes that we are ALL children of God and we make use of everyone’s natural talents: students, staff, and families.
- AACT believes that disabilities are not a curse; they are an opportunity to appreciate differences.
- AACT is committed to creating international partnerships to help us achieve our mission.
- Drama and Dance/ movement therapy programme
- Shea Butter and African Black soap project
- Laundry project ( starting Jan 2013)
- Art therapy programme
- Support a child today
The AACT Market
- Shea butter
- Black Soap
- AACT tye & dye fabric
- AACT t-shirts and Polo shirts
- Brooches from AACT fabric
- Videos – Nativity Play 2011
- Hotel Rwanda (Stage Production) 2012
- Jewelry (paper beads necklaces, bracelets, earrings, cloth bangles, beaded watches,
autism wristbands) and …Check out our Paper beads!
- Greeting cards, post cards and framed art pieces.
- ….and much, much more…!